This 173 acre park, situated at the foot of the High Atlas mountains next to the Toubkal Nature park, offers a wide range of activities for everybody. It is excellent for a great day out from Marrakech (30 minutes drive), particularly with children. The facilities include a restaurant serving traditional Berber cooking (tagines, couscous,…) and artisan/craft village.
Discover the joys of the adventure park in the trees and on the Arial rope slide, assisted by professionals. See the area on the equestrian, pedestrian, and mountain bike excursions.
Children will experiment with navigating the labyrinth, and enjoy activities within the Children’s Activity Centre.
The more leisurely inclined can nap alongside of the swimming pool after a Hammam, or discover the Berber customs and tradition during the culinary and artesian workshops.
Rope slide / Zip wire
There are 4 zip wires from 135m to 306m in length as well as a monkey bridge (165m) and a footbridge (105m). All equipment is provided and up to the European standards, with coaching by professionals.
This is available on a dedicated track, or as an excursion round the grounds.
Equestrian excursions suitable for both beginners and experts
A qualified guide will take you around the area – it is also possible to organise an excursion of several days around Asni. Equipment is provided.
Guided walking tours
The guide will introduce the fauna and flora of the area.
Camel and donkey rides
Both rides and races are available.
The workshops include carpet weaving, embroidery, copper beating and Berber cooking.
Available for all levels of health training. There is also a swimming pool and hammam available.
There is a wide range of games including Berber bowling, cord and ring games, archery, target pebble throwing & more.
Children’s activity centre
The centre offers a safe environment with activities that help the kids acquire skills while having fun. Dedicated staff supervise children over 4 years old.
Eco Adventure Park – Rates
Activities – approximate prices per person
- Erecting a berber tent
- Berber bowling Choice of 3: £22 per person
- Volleyball Choice of 6: £33 per person
- Archery £10
- Arial runway (zip wire) £15
- Assault course £15 (£11 for 7-12 year old’s)
- Zip wire & Assault course £25
- Childrens center (Age 3 years or over) £6
- Polo match (8 people) £110
- Mountain biking or BMX £10
- Guided walks £45 per guide (1-2 hours) £65 per guide (half day) £110 per guide (full day)
- Horse or camel ride £90
- Falconry demonstration £550
- Craft course £195 per teacher
- Cooking course £110 per teacher
- Berber Bread making £85 per teacher
- Mint tea ceremony £85 per teacher
- Quad bikes £35